Spring: to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position.
What could be a better time to power off cell phones and laptops, get up, get outside… and reconnect with the most important people in your life? Here are 10 low-tech ideas to enjoy this Spring. How many will you do?
- Fly a kite
- Go to the zoo
- Ask a grandparent about their life
- Plant seeds for a new plant… and then name it
- Play basketball outside
- Go for an early-morning jog with a family member
- Look for four-leaf clovers
- Jump in a puddle
- Make a picnic and go to the park
- Breathe in a cherry blossom
– Tech Timeout / Foresters