There is a Japanese proverb that goes like this: “One kind word can warm three winter months.”
With winter almost here, it can be tempting to spend more time indoors, on technology.
But we recommend sharing kind words and quality time with your family, the people you love.
This winter, take a break from technology, and see how many of these 10 activities you can do.
- Learn a new card game and play with your family.
- Create a new family recipe using a slow-cooker.
- Read a book for one hour before going to bed each night.
- Go ice-skating outdoors.
- Send a handwritten letter to a relative.
- Volunteer at a food pantry or homeless shelter.
- Look through old photo albums and yearbooks with your family.
- Build a snow fort.
- Create a homemade bird feeder and wind chime for the yard.
- Go to the local museum with your family.
– Tech Timeout / Foresters